Sunday, July 4

Its half time for Spain and Paraguay, short update perhaps.

Prior to the match, I finally decided to do myself a slight favor. I kept baby tigger in a storage box, instead of resting it on my bed. Afterall, the sight of it reminds me of him. Hah. Also, gotten rid or anything related in my laptop and mobile phone, except mobile number of cos. See, I'm trying my best.

As for JR, time and time again I let him down. I dont know, but honestly I dont think I'm at fault? Everyone deserve a choice I reckon. I chose not to give it a try. Despite telling him that from the very beginning, he doesnt really seem to get it. Penny for a thought, I wish T rejected me and like I rejected JR. Things would have been much much easier. It wouldn't have caused so much pain.

It's Sunday! Karaoke and mini shopping for school stuffs tomorrow with Jx and L. Monday, school time. I'm not happy about the trainers at all, except for a few and of cos my eye candy, Mr Paul! hehe. Well, he's like Brad Pitt, old but charismatic.

Thats all for tonight, GO SPAIN GO!