Saturday, July 3

42 Below, 7 different flavours of Vodka. Awesome hot bods.
JR asked for movie a dinner. Rejected for the 4th time.
Bumped into Rickson while closing bar. Asshole, laughed at me for wearing skirt.
Tipsy, me and shah walked into glass door.
Forbidden City, S came to look for me.
Usual arguments with J. convo ignored, always ended with 'bye'.
L msged, encourages me to give up due to my utter emo-tweets.
Mixed emotions, S cheered me up. Almost cried but tears held back.
I let myself away on the dance floor, I kicked a guy out of angst.
I left the place early to Balestier, wab gathering.
R, E, A, was there. Safe and sound. A lil' heartbroken.
Left for home, shagged.

Lesson learnt: No sleep, no drinks. Angry, dont dance. Last but not least, dont disturb a person's rest.

Outcome: I lost myself. I have never wanted to quit smoking, let alone quitting for someone. Howver, I wanted to quit for u. You dont want me to club, I'll stop. I was willing to change to anything you want me to be. Apparently, even this doesnt work.

Special thanks to S. I hope to see you tomorrow. =)