Friday, July 9

Good morning sunshine! (oh, not yet.)

Anyway, I just woke up from the longest nap ever. Since 6pm I reckon? I remember last thing I did was to speak to Alvin regarding Sat's program. Next thing I know, My phone was flooded with 11 Msn Pm(s), 12 smses, 6 miss calls and..16 Fb notifications(nah not impt though).

The thing is, I'm not someone who switch my phone to silent. Someh w, it was on silent when I woke up. Haha ok whatever. Since Im wide awake now, I shall blog about... what made me smile for the last 24hrs. (:

First, Spain won. (YAY!) I know it wasnt a brilliant goal but hey, whatever, Germany is out. Thats what im happy about.
Took a nap for <1 hr and woke up for school. Took a bus and reached before 0830hrs. You really dont see that quite often from me, do you?
What happen next shall remain confidential but It was a real touching moment. It was like, at the point of time, I wish he was right in front of me. I could give him a good hug and tell him how much I missed him.
Class almost ended when A and S surprised me outside my class! Cant help but ran out of class. haha A good catch up. LASTLY, While I was smoking with the boys, Terry called. My one yr internship has been altered into 6mth FUCKING months. JUST HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! At the moment I knew I just had the best day of my perhaps many months. I forgot I was heartbroken, and now Im all good. Well at least the person I wanna share with wasnt him.

I cant wait to execute my plans, cant wait for holidays to travel, cant wait for September!

Sweet, just sweet. I still cant stop smiling.

Celebrations in few hours time. Besties coming over for dinner- Steamboat & BBQ. I cant wait.