Monday, July 5

Its 5th July, Monday. School's gonna start in few hours. However, I just got home from walking along town the whole night and having no fun singing at Kbox. This heavy heart is bringing me down to the lowest. I cant believe this is happening. I cant believe all the thing we've been thru, or rather, I have been thru has become history. You claimed it was beautiful, you claimed you loved. What's going on now? You just leave me to die like this. What did I do? I just dont fucking get it. Yes, I'm tired from trying, but I've yet gotten myself ready to let go. In fact, I never did want to let go. You forced me to. You were so cold towards me, you hardly even bother. What on earth am I supposed to do?

I have completely no mood for school. I'm feeling too awful to even do anything. The last time I felt this was perhaps 7 years back, when my first boyf ditched me for other girl. Is that what its happening?

I could die of misery right now. I miss u so much but you dont even fucking give it a damn. Yes, that is it. You threw me away for the second time. Dumb, just dumb.

='(