Tuesday, July 13

An awesome, crazy weekend I had with the rabbits. BBQ, horror movies and horror movies and horror movies and vodka and marshmallows and marshmallows and marshmallows and loads of marshmallow. Sunday's world cup, wings and wings and wings and coffee and coffee and coffee but we still all fell asleep during first half and woke up during second. Although I was the only one following WC, I had great company laughing at the falls and all during the match. Evil I know. Cant wait for this coming Saturday for a repetition of last week's. (minus the world cup but plus alot more horror movies!)

Guess what, all of us skipped school and work. BAD BAD BAD

Kbox-ed on Monday and shucks, back to school. ):

Life's just great with friends around. I would say its perfect. Without love affairs bugging me, what more could I ask for? (:

In the process of planning more outings and trips. Gotto work hard and earn more in order to fulfill our fantasies. Just cant wait! oh, and my Melbourne trip too! ♥

xx