Thursday, January 7

With a blink of eyes, comes the end of holidays. 3 more days to the beginning of new school term. Sadly, this would be our last term in school before heading out for internship. How nervous! Im beginning to decide which hotels I should send my resume to. I think I will just send to every good hotels! Whichever accepts me, good for them!

Jokes aside, my wound is healing well, and Im so excited bout eating seafood once again. After 3 pathetic months going seafood-less, I feel like my body desperately lack of Iron and Sodium! Yucks. I'd be planning a bbq session at home! Cant wait just cant wait!

Thank God Its FridayThursday. Blu Jazz session with Evelyn, Terence, Lou Lou and Desmond. Hopefully It wont rain. Prior to that, Mom's appointment at Heart Center. I sincerely hope everything is ok.

Alright, time to hit the sack now. G'night!

xx