Tuesday, January 5

Butterflies and hurricanes. If only life is that simple.

Though 2009 is already a past, some things have to be brought forward. Bills Im talking about.
With rapid increase in times of visit to hospital, I foresee the need to have higher control of cash flow. Mommy cant go through these alone afterall. However, I have existing burdens to put an end to. Over a thousand bucks I own, I definitely have to pay back. But I truly hope this is the end, and that I would not need to face such financial problems ever again. Then, I will be able to work and share the burden of upcoming appointment fees mommy have to pay. I didnt forget the fucking attachment I have to go through. Its a fact that I cannot change, so I see no point complaining.

Perhaps I should really consider stepping into property during the one year internship. I do not think so I'd be able to continue working at helipad, my schedule wouldnt allow me to. Well, at least property is very much own time own target.

Its just a solution, an idea. Doesnt mean I will really do it. We'll see what happens.

Cash cash cash, I desperately need cash. Grrrr @#$%&%$
End of January, please come soon.

Ouh, and on a happier note, I'll be staying over at Serine's for 3 days! 22nd to 24th. How awesome is that, I might not work on these days so that I can have my lonesome time with the 3 darlings! Having said that, mmm..I think I still need to work! All becos I need moneyyyy. Darn!
On the 28th would be admond's 2nd event at powerhouse. Javian and Jinxing wont be able to make it. SO unless Boonyong and guys are going, I will give it a miss. =\

Alright, Im desperate to adjust my sleeping time. Hence, byebye, off I go to bed. (unwillingly)

xx