Sunday, January 17

Too much of unsettled businesses.

First, Dream Team 2010. After months of unattended trainings, I'm honestly surprised to still be part of the team. However, I'm unsure. Unsure of whether I should remain in the team, or to leave for good. It's unfair to other candidates. They have been training hard, doing what they should. Me? Staying at home slacking my ass off. It's true that the accident had change my mind, but it was also the reason why it did. I'm really half hearted here. Not that I want glory, I already had, with or without this competition. Nonetheless, the trainers had assured my potential, hence wanting me to remain in the competition and to win glory amongst others internationally. I don't want to disappoint the people who have believed in me. However, I know its very much against my will. I was and I am reluctant to scarify my personally time, my studies and work. The school want me to compete, my mom wants me too. Grrr..tell me, what should I do?!

Next, the offer. Shaugh patrick scully offered me a job couple days back. Well, its good to work under Macro, thats for sure. He's somebody. But I'm happy in helipad, though it might not be the best. I'm satisfied. Probably I will turn this offer down. Y'know what, too many opportunities really do confuse people. Exactly what I'm going through now.

Lastly, everyone have decided to drop the incident behind. Bygones are bygones. Unfortunately, 2 months of effort still went down into the drain. Dont ask me why we're being harsh all the time. I dont have any fucking idea. Apparently we love torturing each other, doing things we hate to witness, and then eventually get mad with one another. Honestly, we're mad over nothing, we get upset over nothing. Its funny. Character clash I call. Its no fun but somehow we do it. Human nature? Backside itchy uh? haha

At the end of the day, I came with a conclusion.

" The hard and harsh made us cherish the sweet ever more."

I hope it does make sense to all.

And....what am I going to do tomorrow?