Thursday, May 27



Nothing lasts forever. True that. Something so beautiful has been put to an end. So soon I thought it was still fresh. All the memories seem like just yesterday. Overnight, it has become our history. I certainly miss him like shit, I cant deny. I miss all the time we had, all the vulgars we threw at each other. It was perfect. I never came across someone who's so similar. It's just amazing. I saw future, he agreed. However, I guess the only problem is- We met at the wrong time. Y'know what, I really cant complain much, I'm in no position to do so. At the same time, I hate to give my blessings. Well, I was once caught in a situation like this and I regretted it completely becos I did not take enough time for consideration. I just went in harshly and ended up regretting.

To date, no one ever forgotten the incident. Few nights back, arguing across the table, I realized how much I've hurt him. How much I've brought him down. That, I only realized 4 years later. Pathetic. I started wondering if I'm the cause of him today. He told me, " If not for you, I wouldnt be what I am today." (That is not a positive remark.)

I'm sorry A, I know sorry wont help much but I really am. I'm thankful that despite all that have happened, you still cares alot for me. I appreciate that, totally.

Back to the original issue, I've reach my limits. As much as I really want to wait for you silently. I ought to save some pride and dignity for myself. Take your time to think about what you really want. Although I'm not 100% certain, Im pretty sure you already have the answer. I'd be glad if you could stop denying and tell me straight at my face. It's been miserable.

All the best to you T. You have my blessings.

Till then.