Saturday, May 15

Expect the unexpected.

Recently, things' been rather sneaky. I dont know, just felt so. In my history, anyone hardly came by to remind me about choosing a partner. Just this week, 2 guys whom I dated came along reminding me about it. I mean, why? Random or what, I'm not sure. But certainly I felt some awkwardness when they do so.

Honestly, relationship is minor. Anyone can live without it. I dont see any big deal about having to live in one. I always thought being single is best for me, perhaps. Then again, time after time, I meet more and more people (guys in particular I dont know why).

Perhaps Serine was right. I'm unintentionally sending signals out to people. I didnt mean to do so, surely. I'm just extremely outspoken! Talking to the opposite sex doesnt mean flirting!

Hell, I dont know. Things are getting confusing. I dont need these attention from y'all. I appreciate the care and concern people are giving me. However, they have to understand a reply is an acknowledgement, not a green light to anything.

Well well well, What's God trying to do to me? I am harmless, really.

Penny for a thought, signing off.